Pages

July 22, 2008

Oh My Gosh! I just figured out I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe how insane my life has become. I hope you still love me!.

I am distracted with work commitments, just generally being a slave to my employer(ha ha that would be myself); my day seems to be packed from the light through yonder window breaks to well after sun-down. I am totally loving it, dudes. life is good.

I won't promise anything to you but I will write something that makes sense soon. No, really! What do you mean you don't believe me?

That is my lazy bloggers post! LOL. Thanks to www.polkadotbride.com for the pointing me to this funny diversion. Looking for a distraction more worthwile? Check out her blog; a lovely Australian wedding blog full of great ideas and inspiration. I just love browsing through her posts and terrific photos of great ideas snagged from both Australian and international companies and bloggers. The Inspiration Board category is especially fabulous.

So, thanks again polkadot for the laugh break...back to our regularly scheduled lives...



edited to change a few adjectives for fear of being written up for excessive word use by the Fabulous Police. But hey, it is a fab blog and I really like it!