Pages

September 29, 2010

So much has happened since I last saw you...

Hi Friends! As you know, this blog page had been left up with old posts for some of you, and I had changed over to the blog on the main website. Well, lots has happened, and that site blog is unavailable while we work on a whole new site. She Takes The Cake is now Nonpareils, Ltd. We still do business as STTC and Sweet Talk Boutique, it's still mine, only the name is changing. www.shetakesthecake.com is still up but www.nonpareilscake.com is being worked on and I am excitedly awaiting its launch. Make a note of the new site please, and you can also sign up there for an email when it goes live.
We've been super busy while all this has been going on, and even though I may not have had much time to blog it, I do miss the availability of the current blog at shetakesthecake.com. I know some of you still check here, so I figured I'd pop over and let you know of the changes.
The showroom is in Manlius in the Millstone Building at 8195 Cazenovia Rd, Manlius NY 13104 and our current hours are Tuesdays and Fridays from 4-7pm, Saturdays from 10-2pm. Appointments are available to be scheduled during other times if those days don't work for you but we fit them in around the kitchen schedule. A new minimum order for wedding cakes is in effect at $1000.00 and goes up depending on your location and design requirements.
The cupcakes are a huge hit, with all the yummy flavors I've got, and I hope you'll join us on Tuesdays and Fridays to get a few to satisfy your sweet tooth. Look for the cupcakes today sign roadside at the showroom, if you see it we're there and we've got 'em!
If you're not following us on twitter, please do! www.twitter.com/shetakesthecake and of course you can find us on FB and I hope you become a fan at Nonpareils.
Have a great day!