Pages

September 4, 2008

Love that Becky Oh!


Trunk show at Swank
Originally uploaded by Becky OH
...and she loves our cookies! Erin from Bride Design and I were lucky enough to make time for a trunk show at the fabulous Swank. in Hamilton NY last weekend. I love this cute little store with all things fab and chic and when I received an email blast about their open house featuring none other than Becky Oh! I knew we had to go! Erin and I are both familiar with Becky and her handbags through one of the many forums and creative chat groups we belong to.

Not wanting to go empty handed, I made these yummy logo cookies for Becky. It was more of an ambush than a quiet visit, but I think she had as much fun meeting us as we did meeting her in person. And the handbags...oh my goodness! They are so stylish and beautifully made. I wanted more than one, but one would have to do. I have used my bag very often since my purchase, I really love it. I'll have to take a shot of my bag in use...but for now, enjoy this yummy shot of the cookies I baked for her - not only does she make great bags, but her photos aren't bad either! used with permission of course!

You can see more of Becky's photos from her trunk show at Swank on her flickr stream, I highly suggest checking them out! Oooh and check out the lovely stationery that Erin made for her too, she got some great shots of that as well. Becky also took some amazing photos of cookies we took for Swank, but I'll post those another time.

So, thanks Becky! Expect to hear from me as soon as I have some more cake money saved up...I'll be needing another bag. ahhhhh, yet another addiction coming on...